Privacy, cookies and legal disclaimer
2. The information we gatherWe gather information that can help us improve our websites. Some information we ask you for directly, but other information is collected automatically. All information collected automatically is stored in an aggregate form and cannot be used to identify you as a specific individual. We occasionally ask you to provide us with information that can at times be personally identifiable and private. As a result, information gathered by us can be divided into two main categories:
1) Aggregated visitor statistics
2) Personally identifiable information
We do not link aggregated visitor statistics with personally identifiable information.
Aggregated visitor statisticsWhen you visit our website, we automatically collect general information about your computer and its location, as well as the web-site you came from if applicable. This information cannot be used to identify you as an individual. This information is only used in aggregate form to inform us where our visitors come from, what they look and act on, and where the most time is spent.
Information we collect automatically:
- First party Cookie support (Whether you allow us to place a cookie on your computer)
- Visitor ID (Provided by a cookie we place on your computer when possible)
- Referrer (i.e. where you came from, e.g. google.com)
- Date and time of visit
- Regional and language settings (to determine which country you are in)
- Operating System (Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Android etc.)
- Browser & Browser Version (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari etc.)
- Screen Resolution (1280x1024, 1024x768, etc.)
- Java support
- IP address (Your computers address on the internet)
- The title of the page you are viewing
- The URL of the page you are viewing
Personally identifiable informationAt times, we need to collect more personal information about you. Some areas/parts of our website might require you to register in order to log in; we might ask you for information such as your age and occupation to better understand the purpose of your visit, and to improve your visitor experience.
In any case, whenever we ask you for any personally information that can be used to identify you as an individual, we will always provide an explanation as to why we gather the information, how we gather it, how we store it, and how we plan on treating and using it.
3. How information is usedWe will only gather and store personally identifiable information for the purpose stated during the gathering process. When we finish processing your information for the stated purpose, we will erase and destroy it to ensure your privacy.
4. Collection of sensitive dataWe do not collect or retain sensitive personal data such as relating to your health, ethnic origin, religious believes or political conviction etc., at this site. In the rare case where we do seek to collect such data we will do so in strict compliance with local data privacy law. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us.
5. Protection of childrenProtecting the privacy of children is important. Novo Nordisk does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children (a child is defined as being under the age of 18) without permission of the child’s parent or legal guardian. Children should NOT submit personally identifiable information to Novo Nordisk without the explicit permission of their parent or legal guardian.
Where appropriate, we will instruct children not to submit personal information. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be removed, please contact us.
6. How we ensure data securityWe take protecting your personal data very seriously and comply strictly with the provisions of data protection laws. Personal data is collected on this website only to the extent required. Under no circumstances is the collected data sold on to third-parties for any reason.
7. Where are the data processedAs a global organisation personal data we collect may be transferred internationally within Novo Nordisk’s the global organization. We have internal policies in place to ensure an adequate level of protection irrespective of where in Novo Nordisk your data is located.
8. Disclosure to third partiesWe will never transfer or sell personally identifiable information about our visitors to a third party unless we explicitly state so at the time of collection, or ask for your permission before doing so.
We will generally only share information with our contracted service providers and advisors. However in order to comply with legal obligations, to protect the rights, property or safety of Novo Nordisk, its employees and others, or in the event we sell or liquidate any part of business or assets personal, data may be shared. Any such sharing will be in compliance with data privacy law.
9. Visitor rightsYou are entitled to whether we hold personal information about you and, if we do, obtain insight to that data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You are also entitled to know the purposes the purposes for which it is processed. Please contact us if you wish to obtain insight in your personal information.
10. Who to contactIf you have any questions about these Privacy rules, or you want to obtain insight in personal data held about you, you may contact us via e-mail or you can reach us by telephone at 040-38 89 00.
You can also mail us at:
Novo Nordisk Scandinavia AB
202 15 MALMÖ
- Strictly necessary cookies; Cookies that are strictly necessary in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
- Functionality cookies; Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to tailor the website to you.
- Performance cookies; Performance cookies are used across Novo Nordisk websites for internal purposes to help us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by these cookies helps us to understand how our visitors use novonordisk.com so that we can improve how we present our content to you.
12. Legal disclaimers
Information purposesThe content presented at diabeteshjartat.se is presented solely for informational purposes. The site does not provide you with advice or recommendation of any kind and should not be relied on as the basis for any decision or action. You are advised to consult professional advisors in the appropriate field with respect to the applicability of any particular aspect of the contents. In particular, nothing on this website constitutes an invitation or offer to invest or deal in Novo Nordisk securities.
Further, the site provides selected information of diseases and their treatment. Such information is not intended as medical advice. Such information is not a substitute for the advice of a health care professional. If you have or suspect having any health problems, you should consult your general practitioner or other qualified health provider.
Information provided ''as is''The information on this site is provided "as is" and Novo Nordisk makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Novo Nordisk makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, availability, functionality and compliance with applicable laws. By using this website you accept the risk that the information may be incomplete or inaccurate or may not meet your needs or requirements.
Disclaimed liabilityNeither Novo Nordisk nor our content providers shall be liable for any damages or injury arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or from your reliance on any information provided herein. Novo Nordisk disclaims any and all liability for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, and special or other damages, lost opportunities, lost profit or any other loss or damages of any kind. This limitation includes damages or any viruses, which may affect your computer equipment.
Sites linking to usNovo Nordisk does not endorse web sites linking to Novo Nordisk sites. Novo Nordisk is not responsible for content on these liked sites or for control over information that users may choose to provide to these sites.
AlterationsNovo Nordisk reserves its right to alter, modify, substitute or delete any content of or may restrict access to or discontinue distribution of this site at any time and at its sole discretion.
Copyright and use of contentThe content of this website is the property of Novo Nordisk and is protected by copyright laws. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and product displayed on this site are protected worldwide, and no use of any of these may be made without the prior written consent of Novo Nordisk.
You are welcome to download the content of this website, however, only for your personal and non-commercial use. No modification or further reproduction of the contents is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied or used in any other manner.
Use of questions and commentsAny questions, comments, suggestions or any other communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know how you may forward to this site or otherwise to Novo Nordisk, electronically or by any other means, are on a non-confidential basis and will become the property of Novo Nordisk, which Novo Nordisk without restriction may use in any fashion and for any purposes whatsoever including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods or services.
Governing LawYour access and use of this website and the contents hereof shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Denmark.